1. Provide documentation of inspection and approval by the NM Environment Department for the preparation of food in the food truck.
2. Provide documentation of inspection of the food truck and approval by the Silver City Fire Marshall. (Fire suppression system, exit accommodation, provisions for use of propane, etc.)
3. Provide documentation of ownership for the site selected for the operation of the food truck or documentation that the owner of the site will allow its use by the food truck (e.g., letter from the owner or a lease agreement). Note: Food Trucks are only allowed to operate in Commercial districts.
4. Provide a site map (with dimensions) of the proposed food truck location that denotes where the food truck will be placed, where seating and tables will be located (if any), and how pedestrians and vehicles will enter and exit the site. Include any other structures on the proposed site, including such potential obstructions as power poles, trees, and fences. The Chief of Police must approve the proposed circulation system for vehicles. Note: Two parking spaces must be provided for customers at all sites except those located in the Historic Downtown Commercial District. In all locations, adequate corner clear-sight distances must be maintained.
5. Provide a statement for approval by the Director of Utilities that specifies how the provision of water and the disposal of waste water will be addressed.
6. Provide documentation of inspection by the Director of Utilities and approval of a grease trap within the food truck to separate grease from waste water.
7. Provide documentation of inspection and approval by the NM Construction Industries Division for all electrical connections to a power source and for plumbing connections as well.
8. Provide documentation of the availability of restroom facilities for employees (e.g., the presence of a plumbed restroom facility on the site or a letter from a neighboring property owner allowing the use of restroom facilities by employees of the food truck.)
9. Provide documentation of a current Silver City Business Registration