Have your say!
We also welcome
comments on the Town's web site and other issues!
Opt in to the County's Reverse Emergency Notification System!
An anonymous donor has funded the purchase of a Reverse Emergency Notification System for Grant County. Register your phones, cell phones and email addresses to receive alerts of evacuations, emergency events, road closures and other significant events. The link below will take you to Grant County's Reverse Emergency Notification System for the County. Learn more!
Silver City has updated its annual Parks and Activity Directory, a booklet with information for all ages about all kinds of activity opportunities available in Silver City. Learn more!
Learn more about wildfire dangers and how to create defensible spaces around your home, business and property. Learn more!
Schedules for the Town of Silver City recycling and refuse pick-up vary on some national holidays. See if your pick-up is effected!
Other useful sites:
Check out these sites for information on living, working and doing business in Silver City, Grant County, and New Mexico.
Town of Silver City
Silver City, NM 88062
To collect, process, and archive all payroll information, and produce payroll for employees in an efficient and timely manner while keeping all required records and forms up to date as per the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
EMPLOYEE PAYROLL SERVICES:
- Direct Deposit is available to all employees. The benefits include:
- It is convenient to the employee because funds are deposited automatically, even when ill or on vacation or just too busy to get to the bank.
- Employee has immediate access to funds on the morning of payday.
- Never worry about checks getting lost, delayed, or stolen
Steven J. Lopez
- Payroll is prepared on a bi-weekly basis with paydays falling on Wednesdays. Time Sheets are due on the Monday prior to payday by 10:00 am, unless otherwise instructed by Payroll due to Holiday schedules.
- Additional payroll deductions available to all employees are the wellness benefit and water bill payments. This makes it convenient for the employee to pay their Town of Silver City water bill or any of the participating gym membership fees with their paycheck. Contact Payroll for additional information on these types of deductions.
- Any changes to an employee's W-4 form needs to be done with payroll.
- At year-end, Payroll prepares employee W-2 forms and vendor 1099 forms. These forms will be distributed by Payroll no later than January 31st. If you have any questions on these forms, please contact Payroll.
(575) 534-6366 Direct Number